The protection of privacy and the safeguarding of our Clients’ personal and financial information is our highest priority.
- By opening an account, Client hereby consents to such collection, processing, storage and use of personal information by Glastrox Trade Ltd. as explained below.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Glastrox Trade Ltd. collects the necessary information required to open, transact and safeguard your assets and your privacy and to provide you with the services you require. To this end, Glastrox Trade Ltd. gathers information from you and may, in certain circumstances, gather information from relevant banks and/or credit agencies, and/or other sources which help us profile your requirements and preferences and provide better services to you.
The information Glastrox Trade Ltd. collects may include:
- Application information Personal information you provide us in your application form, such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, income and income source etc. in order to facilitate the evaluation of your application. The information you provide us with is also used for the purposes of communicating with you.
- Transaction information Information about the anticipated volume and value of your transactions with us and income information provided in order to enable the construction of your economic profile.
- Verification information Information necessary to verify your identity, such as an identification card, passport or driver’s Glastrox Trade Ltd. This also includes background information we receive about you from public records or from other entities not affiliated with Glastrox Trade Ltd.
2. USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION/OPT OUT
- Glastrox Trade Ltd. uses personal information only as required to provide quality service and security to you. This information helps improve services, customize browsing experience and enables us to inform you of additional products, services or promotions relevant to you and the products and services you require and you consent to us using this data for such purposes.
- Although you are not required to provide Glastrox Trade Ltd. any of the personal information that we may request, please note that failure to do so could result in Glastrox Trade Ltd. not being able to open your account or provide you with the service you require.
- Whilst we attempt to ensure that all the information we hold about you is current, accurate and complete, we urge you to immediately contact us if any of your personal details have changed.
3. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Any personal information you provide us will be treated as confidential and shared only within Glastrox Trade Ltd. and its affiliates and will not be disclosed to any third party except under any regulatory or legal proceedings.
- The personal information that you provide in connection with registering yourself as a user of CFD InterBank is protected in many ways. You can access your Registration Information through a password selected by you. This password is encrypted and known only to you and shall not be revealed to anyone else.
- Registration Information is safely stored on secure servers that only authorised personnel have access to via password. Glastrox Trade Ltd. encrypts all personal information as it is transferred to Glastrox Trade Ltd. and thus makes all necessary effort to prevent unauthorised parties from viewing any such information.
4. AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS
- Glastrox Trade Ltd. may share information with partners, affiliates and alliances in the event such information is reasonably required by such affiliate in order to:
- offer additional similar products and services that meet your needs and which are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant (only where you have authorized us to do so); and/or
- service customer accounts.
5. NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
- Glastrox Trade Ltd. does not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose personal information to third parties, except as described in this Privacy Statement.
- Glastrox Trade Ltd. reserves the right to disclose information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies as reasonably required in order to provide the services to you.
- To help us improve our services, Glastrox Trade Ltd. may engage third parties to help carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfilment, client service, client satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities relevant to our business. Use of the shared information may also be used to provide professional, legal, or accounting advice to Glastrox Trade Ltd. Use of shared information is strictly limited to the performance of the above and is not permitted for any other purpose. All third parties with which Glastrox Trade Ltd. shares personal information are required to protect such personal information in accordance with all relevant legislation and in a manner similar to the way Glastrox Trade Ltd. protects the same. Glastrox Trade Ltd. will not share personal information with third parties which it considers will not afford its Clients the required level of protection.
- Where you have been introduced to us by a Business Introducer, such Business Introducer may have access to your information. You hereby unambiguously and unequivocally consent to the sharing of information with such Business Introducer.
- You acknowledge that in order to provide services to you, it may be necessary for information to be transferred outside of the European Economic Area and you consent to such transfer.
6. REGULATORY DISCLOSURE
- Glastrox Trade Ltd. reserves the right to disclose personal information to third parties where required by law, regulatory, law enforcement or other government authority of a competent jurisdiction in order to protect our rights and/or to comply with such legal proceedings. Such disclosure shall occur on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, unless otherwise instructed by a regulatory or other government authority. Under such circumstances, Glastrox Trade Ltd. shall expressly inform the third party regarding the confidential nature of the information.
7. RESTRICTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
8. USE OF “COOKIES”
- Glastrox Trade Ltd. may share website usage statistics with reputable advertising companies and with its affiliated marketing companies. The information collected by the advertising company is not personally identifiable.
9. PRIVACY STATEMENT UPDATES
- For any other concern please Contact Us